The Call for Papers for the upcoming 2nd EAI International Conference on Smart Governance for Sustainable Smart Cities – EAI SmartGov 2020 – is now underway and authors can submit their work until 23 July 2020.
All registered papers will be submitted for publishing by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library. Proceedings will be submitted for inclusion in leading indexing services, Ei Compendex, ISI Web of Science, Scopus, CrossRef, Google Scholar, DBLP, as well as EAI’s own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
SmartGov 2020 provides an opportunity for researchers and practitioners to meet and share ideas, experiences and results related to all aspects and dimensions of smart governance, and the design, implementation and monitoring of smart cities and settlements, including, but not restricted to:
- Smart governance foundations, models, frameworks and principles
- Smart governance practices, dynamics, challenges and trade-offs
- Alignment of city policies with social and environmental sustainability goals
- Governance of transformation processes
- Measurement and monitoring of smart governance process and outcomes
- Smart governance-related case-studies and experience reports
- Citizen-centricity and citizen-driven solutions for smart cities
- Co-production and collaborative forms of service design and delivery
- Open governance, participatory decision making and accountability
- Social media and urban awareness
- Urban innovation, new business models, legal and normative frameworks
- Data and evidence-based policymaking
- Urban big data from heterogeneous sources
- Impact of emerging technologies (e.g. AI, machine learning, blockchain, sensor networks, intelligent transportation systems)
- Challenges of privacy and security
For more information, visit the conference website or access the Call For Papers.